This is an unpaid internship that can be used toward your required clinical hours.
We are seeking an organized, technologically savvy individual to assist a physician with electronic medical charting. This position provides the opportunity to observe one-on-one the treatment of complex illnesses through the modality of Integrative and Functional Medicine. You’ll also be able to build your professional network and gain firsthand knowledge of the medical field.
- Transcribing patient examination in real time into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Understanding clinical workflow
- Reviewing prior medical records
- Checking on the progress of lab results and other patient data
- Interest in medicine
- Currently pursuing a career in healthcare, science or medicine
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience not required
Apply by sending your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org