Kellman Center For Integrative and Functional Medicine is a little different than other medical practices. We work with you through our in-depth testing and learning to uncover the root cause of your symptoms. “Revealing The Pathways of Healing” is our mission statement because it’s exactly what we do.
We have treated tens of thousands of patients with our innovative approach to healing.
- We use comprehensive tests to look deeper at how the interconnected systems in your body are functioning.
- We will most likely recommend certain tests to find out exactly why you have not been feeling well and why you have the symptoms you have.
- We find not only the condition, but the reason you’re having that condition in the first place.
- We then recommend a treatment and supplement plan.
- Kellman Center does participate with any insurance carriers.
- We will provide you with the necessary paperwork which you may submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
- Please speak with your insurance company directly to understand the specifics of your coverage.
- We make every effort to use labs that are within your insurance network.
- Patients who miss an appointment and do not notify us 24 hours in advance will be charged a $200 no-show fee.